Ford's 24/7 Roadside Assistance provides the following services during the first five years or 60,000 miles:
- Towing to the nearest Ford Motor Company dealership, or towing to your selling dealership if within 35 miles
- Flat tire change (vehicle must have useable spare)
- Fuel delivery (limited to two occurrences in a 12-month period up to 2 gal. gas, 5 gal. diesel)
- Lock-out assistance (replacement key cost is customer responsibility)
- Winching (vehicle must be within 100 feet of a paved or county-maintained road)
The Roadside Assistance Program is separate from the New Vehicle Limited Warranty. For specific terms and conditions, refer to your vehicle owners’ manual section on customer assistance, and/or contact your Fleet Service Representative.
Ford Roadside Assistance Contact Information:
A roadside assistance customer service representative will contact a local service provider to get help as quickly as possible. This service is available throughout the 50 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Canada. The Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), make/model, color, license plate, and current location are needed when contacting a roadside service representative.
For emergency roadside assistance, call 1-800-241-3673, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.