Basic – 36 month / 36,000 miles
Powertrain – 60 month / 60,000 miles
Corrosion Perforation – 60 month / unlimited miles
- In stock or arriving shortly for immediate delivery
- Delivery throughout the Continental U.S.
- Custom configured for your vocation
Call for current pricing
Ford P1000 Chassis Specification
Ford F-59 Commercial Stripped DRW Chassis 19,500 GVWR
- 7.3 liter V8 Gasoline
- 6 speed Transmission
- 7,000 Front & 13,500 Rear Axles, Front & Rear Stabilizer Bars, 4.88 Axle Ratio, 245/70R 19.5G Tires, 50% Wheel Cut
- Power Steering, Steering Wheel Cruise Control, A/C, AM/FM/CD, Cup Holder
- 4 Wheel ABS, 40 Gallon Fuel Tank, 175 Amp Alternator, Daytime Running Lights
- 93" Wide x 85" High Inside, Painted White Including Wheels, Window on Passenger Side Door in Lower Panel
- 60" Roll Up Rear Door with 2 Point Slam Lock and Enforcer System (10 Year Warranty on Roll Up Rear Door)
- Sealed Bulkhead w/ Carpet on Front Side, Center Sliding Door & Jump Seat Mounted on Bulkhead
- Voyager Back-up Camera W/LCD Color Monitor, Non-skid on Cab Floor Risers, Safe-T-Tread in Stepwell, First Aid Kit Mounted In Overhead Shelf, 10lbs Fire Extinguisher and Reflector Kit
- 2 Rows of Shelving Fixed on Each Side, Front & Rear Spring Type Bumper Painted Black, Translucent Roof, LED Lighting in Load Compartment and Exterior
- Ford Extended Powertrain Warranty 5 Years or 150,000 Miles Add $1,995.00
- Chassis can be serviced at Any Ford dealer.
- Prices do Not Include Decals & Installation. Decals NO Longer Installed at Body Company
Ford Transit Gets Parcel Delivery & Recreation Packages
The Ford 2021 Transit will be updated with a new parcel delivery package to support growth of the segment in the industry, as well as feature a recreational vehicle option package.
The new Parcel Delivery Package includes a number of design refinements standard for the 2021 Transit that provide improved access to the cargo compartment, according to Ford. The manual parking brake on the floor by the driver’s seat has been replaced in all Transit vans up to 9,500 pounds GVWR by an electronic parking brake, creating a 50% wider clear aisle between the front seats.
Also, an optional center console with right-side shifter further improves walkthrough and offers more than seven inches of additional driver legroom, Ford announced. The overhead shelf is now optional, providing more clearance when standing. The Parcel Delivery Package also adds 50/50 hinged rear doors featuring a wide 253-degree opening and full interior lighting to facilitate early morning and late evening deliveries. The armrests have been eliminated from both the driver and passenger seats to further improve cargo access.
Also, a Livery Package serves the premium transportation market with a ready-made configuration focused on comfort and style. Available for Transit passenger van XLT, the Livery Package includes 10-way power seats finished in ebony leather seating surfaces for all passengers, power sliding side door, HID headlamps, full privacy glass and 16-inch silver wheels.
The new recreation option packages include an updated Transit Motorhome Prep Package for cutaway, the new RV Prep Package for cargo van and a new Adventure Prep Package for cargo or crew van.